- PDF Download
Atmospheric high-temperature frying method, vacuum puffing method, and vacuum low-temperature oil bath method are the main methods for processing fruit and vegetable chips. The fruit and vegetable chips produced by the vacuum puffing method can maintain the original shape well and retain most of the nutrients. However, the taste is relatively simple and has a crispy taste.
The vacuum low-temperature method is a standard technology used in factory production. The fruit and vegetable chips produced by the company have retained the nutrients of most raw materials, and have a crisp taste and a sweet flavor, which is more prevalent among people. However, the traditional vacuum low-temperature processing of fruit and vegetable chips is a gap type and is heated by steam. For large-scale industrial production enterprises, it is necessary to invest a relatively large amount of money in supporting equipment, with low work efficiency and labor intensity. Large, the use of steam boilers is also limited by environmental regulations, can not achieve the desired results.
Instant Mushroom Chips / Dried Figs
Outstanding advantages of LD1503 fruit and vegetable continuous vacuum microwave dehydrator:
1.The fruit and vegetable continuous vacuum microwave dehydrator for adopts continuous automatic feeder and continuous automatic discharging device to produce continuous operation and improve production efficiency. The microwave heating method replaces the heating of the original water vapor, and the heating speed is fast, safe, and hygienic, the original labor intensity is reduced.
2. When the raw material is pushed at a constant speed of the screw propulsion device, the effect of turning over can be obtained. The uniform acquisition of heat of the raw material is further promoted.
3. The condensate of the condenser is first intercepted by the water collecting tank. Only a small amount of condensed water and non-condensable gas enters the vacuum pump to reduce the vacuum pump load, improve the efficiency of the vacuum pump, and facilitate the reuse of the water of the vacuum pump.
Related parameters of LD1503 fruit and vegetable continuous vacuum microwave dehydrator:
|Power||380V50Hz3 phase 4 line||Input voltage（V）||380|
|Microwave frequency (MHz)||2450±50/915±50||Output power（KW）||160（support customization）|
|Microwave power（KW）||160（support customization）||Power control accuracy||Programming digital input，<±2%|
|Cabinet color||Silver white（support customization）||Material||Industrial grade stainless steel|
|Microwave leakage（mW/cm2）||≤1||Temperature control accuracy||Self-control，<±1℃|
|Cabinet temperature（℃）||<45||Magnetron life||≥5000 hours|
|Daily capacity||8T-10T||Transmission speed||0-5m/min(adjustable)|
|Cooling method||Water cooling or other||Working capacity||300-400kg/h|
|Working method||Completely continuous||Size||10500x840x1800mm|
LD1503 continuous vacuum microwave dehydrator
Structural features of LD1503 fruit and vegetable continuous vacuum microwave dehydrator:
LD1503 fruit and vegetable vacuum microwave dehydrator include feeder, dehydration tank, deoiling tank, and discharger. The feeder is installed vertically on the dehydration tank, dehydration tank, and deoil tank are connected, and the discharger is installed vertically in the deoil tank, a bottom surface. There is a U-shaped tank inside the dewatering tank. A spiral propulsion device is installed in the U-shaped tank. A horizontal centrifuge is arranged in the deoiling tank; the dehydration tank and the end of the deoiling tank are provided with a motor. The dewatering tank end is further provided with a vacuum venting valve. A sewage valve is arranged below; the dewatering tank and the deoiling tank are supported by a plurality of supports; the dewatering tank is connected by a vacuum tube and a vacuum pump. The feeder comprises a feeding hopper and a continuous automatic feeder. The feeding hopper is combined with a continuous automatic feeder; the discharging device is a continuous automatic discharging device; the dehydrating tank is equipped with a microwave generator group.
Configuration of LD1503 fruit and vegetable continuous vacuum microwave dehydrator
Schematic diagram of LD1503 fruit and vegetable continuous vacuum microwave dehydrator
The LD1503 fruit and vegetable continuous vacuum microwave dehydrator comprise a feeder, a dehydration tank 3, a deoiling tank 4, and a discharger 5; the feeder 3 is vertically installed on the dehydration tank 3, and the dehydration tank 3 and the deoiling tank 4 are connected to each other. The discharger 5 is vertically fixed on the lower bottom surface of the deoiling tank 4; the dewatering tank 3 is internally provided with a U-shaped groove 18. The U-shaped groove 18 is equipped with a screw propulsion device 19, the deoiling tank 4 is provided with a horizontal centrifuge. The dehydration tank 3 and the deoiling tank 4 are provided with a motor 6; the end of the dehydration tank 3 is further provided with a vacuum venting valve 13, and a drain valve 14 is arranged below. The lower end of the deoiling tank 4 is equipped with a collecting tank 15; The tank 3 and the deoiling tank 4 are supported by a plurality of supports 16. The dehydration tank 3 is connected through a vacuum tube 8 and a vacuum pump 11, the feeder comprising a feed hopper I and a continuous automatic feeder 2, the feed hopper I, and the continuous automatic feeder 2 are connected. The discharger 5 is a continuous automatic discharger; the dehydration tank is equipped with a microwave generator set 12; the vacuum tube 8 is provided with a condenser 9 and a water collection tank 10. The condenser 9 is located above the water, collecting tank 10 and communicating through the vacuum tube 8.
Dehydration principle of LD1503 fruit and vegetable continuous vacuum microwave dehydrator:
In the vacuum environment, the boiling point of water in the raw material of fruits and vegetables decreases with the increase of the vacuum degree. The water molecules are converted from liquid boiling into water vapor and actively overflow from the raw materials of fruits and vegetables. They are extracted from the outside by the vacuum pump to achieve the purpose of drying.
Microwave heating is an extremely high-frequency electromagnetic oscillation that acts on the material molecules with electrodes, causing the molecular arrangement to change dramatically, resulting in a fierce “friction”-like effect. Make the object hot. This process converts the electromagnetic field energy of the microwave into thermal energy. Water molecules are polar molecules that strongly absorb microwaves. When the fruit and vegetable materials containing moisture are subjected to microwave radiation of sufficient field strength, the water molecules absorb the microwaves and quickly evaporate. The fruits and vegetables are dried rapidly.
Features of LD1503 fruit and vegetable continuous vacuum-microwave combined dehydrator:
1. Includes feeder, dewatering tank, deoiling tank, and discharger;
2. The feeder is vertically installed on the dehydration tank. The dehydration tank and the deoiling tank are connected, and the discharge device is vertically fixed on the bottom surface of the tank.
3. The U-shaped tank is arranged inside the dewatering tank, the spiral propulsion device is installed in the U-shaped tank, and the horizontal centrifuge is arranged in the deoiling tank; the motor is arranged at the end of the dehydration tank and the deoil tank;
4. The end of the dehydration tank is provided with a vacuum venting valve, and a sewage valve is arranged below;
5. The dewatering tank and the deoiling tank are supported by a plurality of supports; the dewatering tank is connected by a vacuum tube, and a vacuum pump, the feeder comprising a feeding hopper and a continuous automatic feeder, and the feeding hopper is connected to the continuous automatic feeder;
6. The discharger is a continuous automatic discharger; the dehydration tank is equipped with a microwave generator set.
We provide the following services for users of LD1503 fruit and vegetable continuous vacuum microwave dehydrator:
1. Our company is equipped with a well-equipped laboratory. Interested customers can mail materials or visit our factory for testing until a satisfactory product is processed. We will provide customers with the most satisfactory equipment purchase plan and production plan.
2. We can customize the equipment for particular users.
3. We use wooden boxes for your packaging equipment. Besides, our cooperating transportation company is strong and experienced, and the parcel will safely reach your designated location.
4.Leader Microwave Equipment Company’s LD1503 fruit and vegetable continuous vacuum microwave dehydrator and agricultural and sideline products microwave hot air dehydration drying equipment warranty for one year.
Many customers visit
Over the years, our relationship with our customers has been pleasant and long-lasting, and I am sure you will not be disappointed. Contact us for more information, and we look forward to hearing from you.