- PDF Download
The hot air circulation oven is divided into CT type (centrifugal fan) CT-C (axial flow fan), which uses steam and electricity as a heat source，it is heated by a heater, and a large amount of hot air is circulated in the tank. The fresh air is continuously replenished and enters the tank from the air inlet. Continuously drains from the moisture exhaust port increases the heat transfer effect and gradually reduces the moisture content of the material in the tank.
The oven produced by our company is equipped with low noise, high-temperature axial flow fan, and an automatic temperature control system. The circulation system is completely enclosed, which improves the oven’s thermal efficiency from 3-7% of the traditional drying room to the current 35-40%. Thermal efficiency can reach 70%. The oven produced by our company is equipped with low noise, high-temperature axial flow fan, and an automatic temperature control system. The circulation system is completely enclosed, which improves the oven’s thermal efficiency from 3-7% of the traditional drying room to the current 35-40%. Thermal efficiency can reach 70%.In 1990, the equipment was released by the State Administration of Medicine, and the same model was RXH.
Honey Pill / Pieces of Chinese medicin
Application areas of LD1604 hot air circulation oven:
LD1604 hot air oven is suitable for wide surface, tray-type intermittent drying equipment. It is used in the raw materials of pharmaceutical, chemical, food, light industry, heavy industry, heating and de-heating of products, such as raw materials, drugs, Chinese medicine decoction pieces, powder, size pill packaging, pigments, dyes, dehydrated vegetables, food, plastics, resins, electrical components, baking varnish and so on.
LD1604 hot air circulation oven
Features of LD1604 hot air circulation oven:
1. LD1604 hot air circulation oven heating heat source has steam, electricity, far infrared, electric steam for dual-use, for the user to choose.
2. LD1604 hot air circulation oven use temperature: steam heating 50 ~ 140 ° C, up to 150 ° C;
3. Electricity, far infrared temperature 50 ~ 350 ° C;
4. The hot air circulation oven is equipped with an automatic control system and a computer control system for the user to select.
5. LD1604 hot air circulation oven commonly uses steam pressure 0.02-0.8Mpa (0.2 ~ 8kg / m2).
6. LD1604 hot air circulation oven is electrically heated, according to type I calculation 15KW, practical 5-8kw / h.
7. Special requirements are stated when ordering.
8. Non-standard oven price is negotiable;
9. The use temperature is greater than 140 ° C or less than 60 ° C, to be specified when ordering;
10. The factory drying and baking trays are uniform in size and can be interchanged;
11. LD1604 hot air circulation oven equipment baking tray size: 460 × 640 × 45 (mm).
Most of the hot air circulates in the tank, which is highly efficient and saves energy.
The LD1604 hot air circulation oven utilizes forced ventilation. The box is equipped with an adjustable air distribution plate, the material is evenly dried. The heat source can be steam, hot water, electricity, or far-infrared, has low noise, and balanced operation. The temperature of equipment is self-controlled, and the equipment easy to install and maintain. The LD1604 hot air circulation oven has a wide range of applications and can dry a variety of materials. It is general-purpose drying equipment.
Structure sketch of LD1604 hot air circulation drying equipment
1. Electric oven 2. Electric heating element 3. Air distribution plate 4. Circulating fan 5. Air inlet pipe 6. Dehumidification port 7. Electrical control box 8. Return air duct 9. Guide rail, wheel
Technical parameters of LD1604 hot air circulation oven:
|Industry standard model||Model specifications||Drying amount per time(kg)||Rationed power(kw)||Consumption of steam (kg/h)||Heat dissipation area(m2)||Air volume(m3/h)||Upper and lower temperature difference(℃)||Baking tray (only)||Face width x depth x height(mm)||Supporting baking car(vehicle)|
|RXH-41-B||CT-C-IS||Special baking bottle||2.2||60||100||6900||±2||1140x6160x3240||6|
|RXH-25-A||Efficient high temperature far infrared sterilization oven||1200x1000x1600||1|
Customized series of LD1604 hot air circulation oven:
Studio size can be designed to any size required by the user.
Temperature parameters are designed according to the technical specifications required by the user, such as temperature range and temperature uniformity.
Structure type: integral type, assembled type.
Heating type: electric heating, fuel oil, gas heating, steam heating, mixed heating.
Hot air circulation mode: According to the different placement of the baked products, choose a reasonable hot air circulation mode (the following side blast single cycle, top blast double cycle, blast before and after the big cycle, etc.;
Ways to open the door: front door opening, front and rear door opening, top opening door, lifting the door.
Workpiece conveying method: trolley type, roller row type, plate chain type, mesh belt type, push rod type.
Trolley driving mode: manual type, cogwheel pinion rack drive, traction trolley drive, Hoist drive, roller row drive.
Temperature control mode is position digital display instrument temperature control, time proportional temperature control instrument temperature control, domestic intelligent (program) temperature control instrument temperature control import intelligent (program) temperature control instrument temperature control.
LD1604 hot air circulation oven is equipped with an automatic constant temperature control system and a standby computer control system for selection. It uses steam or electric heat source to make the efficiency reach about 70%. The air is heated by convection heat transfer of the heat exchanger by the axial flow fan. The hot air laminar flow passes through the baking tray and the material for heat transfer. Constantly replenish fresh air and continuously drain hot and humid air to ensure proper relative humidity in the oven.
1. Our LD1604 hot air circulation oven and Fruit and vegetable continuous microwave dehydration equipment LD1502 have a warranty period of one year. During the warranty period, our company provides a free maintenance service.
2. Our company is equipped with a completely online service system and 24-hour hotline platform to ensure timely response to user information, including consultation before purchasing equipment and technical problems after buying equipment.
3. In addition to the warranty period, our company’s repair service will charge replacement parts.
4. We are responsible for the rigorous testing of the equipment before leaving the factory. Double-layer packaging and reliable transportation ensure that the machine reaches its destination safely.
Leader Microwave Equipment Company has extensive experience in domestic and international trade. Thanks to the exquisite and efficient equipment and perfect pre-sales and after-sales service, we have favored many consumers. As a device provider that adheres to the “customer first” principle, we are always ready to serve you. Please send us an email or call for more details.